Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Traveling in the sky.

Traveling in the sky.

Taking a suitcase in hand, I closed with a key apartment and began to descend, under the house I was already waiting for a taxi. I had to fly on a business trip with my colleague, Ian. We agreed to meet at the airport. Going down to the bottom, I got into a taxi and off we went. I do not like to fly, along with Ian, it is difficult to tolerate flights and so every time before leaving drinks several glasses of whiskey, depending on the mood, and then from him all the way stinks.

Arriving at the airport, I dialed his number, Ian has not yet arrived, he was stuck on the road somewhere in a traffic jam. This was clearly a gift of fate, I decided not to wait until Jan to come and begin to take their medication before the flight, and to register, which has just started, and get a boarding pass. In the waiting room was noisy as usual, on the neighboring gate held boarding a plane for Rome. When you look at how people travel around, most also want to go anywhere else.

Charter review all around, I waited for the appearance of his colleague. Ian was not long in coming. The first thing he said when he came up to me.

- We need urgently to drink, this plug me even more excited. If I will not rest, then I will have a nervous attack.
- Jan calm, all is well. You've registered, now declared landing.
- All the more need to hurry.

He grabbed me by the sleeve, and I had no choice but to take him to the nearest coffee. I love these trips, in their adventure can meet you at any moment. For example, if you do not calculate the dose of rum you can not get on board the plane, because you do not let staff. I was lucky in the fact that Ian drank a little and could not control myself, so no one stopped us. I sat at John's place, sympathized with his neighbors, and went to his place.

During the trip, I like taking off and landing, the very same flight I do not like boring and even the noise from the engines of the aircraft. From him nowhere to hide, if I am flying a long time, I have a headache. But for a sense of flight when the plane breaks away from the ground and rises higher and higher into the sky, I am willing to endure those boring flights.

During the flight, you can engage in a variety of activities, for example you can try to sleep, listen to the player, talk to neighbors, if they are sociable, and you can just sit back, occasionally looking at his watch and think about something else. I try to do one by one all these classes, so time passes quickly.

When the pilot announced the landing, I was finishing communicate with their neighbors. It was a young couple, which first flew in this city. I am not an expert on local attractions, because he has been here only during business trips, and time after work for walks and excursions, I usually was not. But I suggested to them, where you can eat tasty, and where better to stay.

After landing, we all went to the door. For those neighbors Ian, I realized that he also tried to start a conversation. But either they have not found common themes for discussion, either, as the smell of Jan stole their desire to talk with him. But this is not very much upset Ian. He came to me in high spirits.

- You know me, really liked this flight.
- What is it you liked?
- While I was talking to his neighbors and I did not notice as we landed. They are good listeners, never let me killed.
- You now will cease to be afraid of?
- I will now only fly in the company, so during intercourse had no time for fear. It was good that I'm flying back to you.

I was also happy for his colleague. But all the same hope that on the way back we will again be different places in the plane.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment