Monday, January 25, 2010

Once on the road

Once on the road

A day on the road, but the time when you go somewhere halved. Perhaps the point is that you in anticipation of that as you arrive. Especially if you've never been there. New places like pulling for you. So you all in anticipation of something new. You're preoccupied with thoughts and do not notice the time. But in the end the same way all the accumulated fatigue and makes itself felt. So nice to go anywhere. Quite differently you feel the way back. Time seemed to return his own. It stretches and every minute seemed an hour. If you're going to the company, this will not happen. You will share his impressions and memories accumulated during your stay. Quite a different story if you go himself.

A day on the road and I was returning from a trip myself. Had to return early, an urgent call for work. Friends stayed for another five days to sunbathe, swim, relax. And I first bus and went home. It was a little sad for the interrupted vacation.

I was bored to go himself. Solve a couple of crossword puzzles and reading the book stuck to the road, I thought what would I have to do. Near rode two girls are discussing something. In front lay a man, I envied him even, I am very difficult to fall asleep on the bus. Sitting behind the couple, they quietly talked about something. In the meantime, I've thought a little fun, I began to look at road signs and count how many I still have to go. Lesson was boring and soon I got bored. The decision itself is ripe, is to awaken a male friend I did not, divert married couple, too. I turned to the girls and said:
- Good evening, girls.
- And you good evening.
- How was your vacation?
- Why did you decide that we went to rest?
- Probably because you look tanned and rested. Plus sea rarely go only for.
- Perhaps you're right, we were at the conference. But the rest, too.
Girls were the managers of one large automobile concern, they were returning home after the annual conference. Somehow summer all work to move their conferences, seminars, meetings and other business activities on the sea coast. Apparently the abundance of iodine in the air or sea salt helped something managers.

Such dating in ways usually last only as much as you eat. Therefore, people can tell you is that they hesitate to tell even to friends. You become a "best friend for an hour." But with the first ray of the rising sun, a couple of days later about those friends forget. But this time everything was different. The fact that these girls work my friend. I modestly silent about it during our conversation.
The bus brought us home, we said goodbye and left. At this point a girl raised in a familiarity with me. Imagine their surprise when they saw me with my friend calmly communicating in the yard of their office. I do not know that they have thought, but their eyes told that if I were closer to me then just something to run.
I still keep their secrets to anyone about them and not telling. However, each time when going to visit a friend, we meet, I try to ignore.

In a way can be a choice to declassify themselves and say that you have friends in common and then the possible options with you or stop to talk or start discussing these acquaintances. I was driving myself, I was bored, so I decided to keep quiet. As a result, a nice road and upset the girl. Therefore, always travel with the company. So fun, though you do not see such adventures as me. But if they need you?

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment